Though not one of the more popular stand up paddle board brands, Aqua Marina makes some pretty decent inflatable SUPs that are affordable and good quality. For beginners, as well as those intermediate level SUPers, I suggest checking out the Aqua Marina paddle board.
This Aqua Marina iSUP comes as a package deal where you get the board along with a 3-piece paddle, a pump and a carry bag. Basically, you get everything that you need to start paddle boarding as soon as this package arrives.
When it comes to cost, this is a very affordable option. In fact, ordering it online often gets you a discount sale price off the products in-store retail price. Even when you factor in around shipping, this is still an amazing deal for the money.
Aqua Marina Inflatable 10′ 10″ SUP Features
To give you a better idea of what you get for your money with this iSUP, let’s take a look at its features. Here are some of the top specs that might interest you:
- Rigid: It feels very similar to a hard board (can be inflated up to 15 PSI but is stiff and ready to ride at 10 PSI)
- Durable: PVC material and drop-stitch construction, max recommended weight 255lbs.
- Portable: Easy to store and transport. It is 10’10” x 32″ x 4″ inflated, comes with carry bag
- On Board Storage: 7 D Rings, 4 in front, 3 in rear, elatic bungie cord included for light cargo
- Complete Package: Includes board, starter pump, 3-piece aluminum paddle, 3 fins, and carry bag
Catch the latest water sport craze with the Aqua Marine SPK-2 Inflatable SUP Stand Up Paddle Board. This rigid inflatable SUP board has a similar feel to a hard board, yet is more portable and simple to store.
Made from commercial grade PVC material with drop-stitch construction, when inflated the board is 10’10” long, 32″ wide and 4″ thick and ready for a variety of water conditions. Seven stainless steel D-rings are handy for on-board storage. The three fin set up is perfect for tracking on flat water, while the anti-slip deck pad will keep you on your feet. The aluminum paddle collapses for easy storage.
Included in the package are the SUP board, starter pump, paddle, three fins, a patch kit and carry bag.
More Aqua Marina Inflatable 10′ 10″ SUP Reviews
Click the link below to see what other iSUPers think about this inflatable SUP.