If you are in the market for a good, solid stand up paddle board that you can take out to the river for some leisure paddling or do a bit of whitewater paddle boarding, then consider the Glide 20-Mongo Whitewater/River Stand Up Paddle Board.
This hard stand up paddle board is designed with the river paddle boarder in mind – they know that the water can be flat or fast moving and this board is designed to handle both with ease. It is definitely a versatile choice.
Additionally, you get a lot for your money with this one as it has some great features that make it overall a good value SUP for the money.
Glide 20-Mongo Whitewater/River Stand Up Paddle Board Features
Versatility in the river water is just one of the great things about this rigid SUP. To see what I mean, take a look at the top features of this board:
- Ultra durable GSS construction is American made lightweight and designed to withstand impacts
- Whitewater design optimal for river surfing and down river usage
- No slip full-size deck pad allows for traction even when wet
- USDA Bio-mass certified Entropy Super SAP resin and Glide’s EPS recycling process help reduce our carbon footprint
- Dimensions: 9-Feet x 31-Inch x 4 3/4-Inch
- Weight: 28 lbs
This is a really good American made stand up paddle board out there right now. And even better that it is eco-friendly and reduces your carbon foot print. Before you make a final decision on your river paddling SUP, take a good long look at this one.
Built for river play, the Mongo will get you safely down your local play run. Whether playing at the coast or in the river, the Mongo is a capable surfer. Glide uses USDA Bio-mass certified resins along with our GSS coating to create a board strong enough to withstand rocks.